Kazkat

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Where Am I Now?

I am just starting to enjoy this and see the possibilities for networking. It's also a great platform for self expression for those of us who enjoy talking about ourselves and our interests.

I found starting off to be frustrating mostly because of the slow speed of the network. I know people are working hard to improve this but I just gave up a few times because nothing was happening despite being keen to explore this and setting aside time to do it.

I am finding it more rewarding to spend longer periods of time less frequently, than doing 15 minutes per day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sleepydumpling said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!

We are still working on that network speed!

October 8, 2008 at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home